More reasons all® free clear is #1
- #1 detergent brand recommended by
dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians
for sensitive skin
- Removes 99% of the top everyday and
- The first laundry detergent to be awarded the
National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptancetm
- Always run new clothes through the wash with all® free clear to remove excess dyes and fabric finishers that may cause skin irritation.2
- Use your washer’s full rinse cycle to let the detergents rinse away from your clothes and avoid contact with your skin.3
- Don’t overload the machine. Loading your washer with the right amount of clothes means that the laundry detergent will dissolve correctly.2
- Studies have shown that clothes treated with a fabric softener have a potential benefit for people with sensitive skin.12
- Never leave wet clothing in the washing machine, where mold can quickly grow.
- Opt for the dryer. Hanging clothes out to dry can attract pollen and mold.
- Shower and wash clothing after being outside to reduce pollen buildup.
- Dehumidifiers also discourage mold from growing. Dust and vacuum, and spray soft surfaces in bedrooms with fabric refresher every few days.4
- Washing stuffed animals with all® free clear is the best way to care for sensitive skin. For extra care, try stowing stuffed toys in a plastic bag in the freezer for a few hours to kill off bacteria.4
- Use plastic hypoallergenic cases on mattresses, box springs and pillows to prevent allergens from accumulating in these frequented spots.4
- Every spring and fall, wash your curtains, bedding, etc. with all® free clear to help get rid of allergens that are prevalent during these seasons.
- For best cleaning, use the hottest water your fabric can handle to avoid having to rewash.6
- To remove gum or gooey substances, freeze your clothes and then scrape them with a butter knife. Afterward, you can wash as normal with any all® detergent.10
- To avoid ironing, remove clothes from the dryer immediately, and hang shirts and pants to prevent wrinkles.6
- Adding ¼ cup of white vinegar to the wash can cut grease and soften water.
- Cleaning your dryer can make it dry more effectively in a smaller amount of time, especially when you clean the moisture sensor.6
- Put two laundry baskets in your closet: one for whites and one for colors. This way you can sort them with zero effort, as opposed to rifling through everything later.6
How To Use
- Locate the fabric softener dispenser in your washing machine
- Open bottle and measure to desired line in cap
- Add into machine dispenser
Do not pour directly on fabrics.
How To Apply
Regular Loads: Fill to slightly below line 1 (0.8oz)
Large Loads: Fill to line 2 (1.5oz)
CAUTION: In case of eye contact, flush with water and call a physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Warning: Do not use this product -On fluffier fabrics such as fleece or terry cloth as it may increase flammability of these fabrics. -On children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.