all® Free Clear Laundry Detergent for Sensitive Skin
- #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin
- Removes 99% of the top everyday and seasonal allergens*
- Dog and cat dander, dust mite matter, ragweed pollen, grass/tree pollen. all® free clear is not intended to prevent or treat allergies.
- Hypoallergenic, 100% free of perfumes and dyes
- Available in 36 oz, 54 oz, 88 oz, 116 oz, 141 oz, 162 oz and 184.5 oz, as well as in a 2X concentrated liquid laundry detergent and as a single-dose detergent with all® free clear MEGA PACS™️ detergent, THE ORIGINAL and all® free clear MIGHTY PACS® detergent, THE ORIGINAL.
EPA/Safer Choice recognition does not constitute endorsement of these products. The Safer Choice label signifies that the formulas for these products, as Henkel has represented them to the EPA, contains ingredients with more positive health and environmental characteristics than conventional products. EPA/Safer Choice relies solely on Henkel, its integrity and good faith, for information on the composition, ingredients, and attributes of these products. EPA/Safer Choice has not independently identified, i.e., via chemical analysis, the ingredients in the product formulas, nor evaluated any of Henkel's non-ingredient claims. EPA/Safer Choice provides its evaluation only as to the environmental and human health characteristics of the products, based on currently available information and scientific understanding.
How To Use
Regular Load: Fill just below line 1 (1.5oz).
Large Load: Fill to line 2.
HE Full Load: Fill just below line 4.
How To Apply
Pre-treating: rub a small amount directly onto the stain before washing. Check an inseam for colorfastness.
all® free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians for sensitive skin. all® free clear detergents are 100% free of perfumes and dyes. These hypoallergenic detergents are formulated to remove 99% of top everyday and seasonal allergens.*
* Dog and cat dander, dust mite matter, ragweed pollen, grass/tree pollen. all® free clear is not intended to prevent or treat allergies.
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Contains anionic and/or nonionic surfactants. FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.