More reasons all® free clear is #1
- #1 detergent brand recommended by
dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians
for sensitive skin
- Removes 99% of the top everyday and
- The first laundry detergent to be awarded the
National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptancetm
all® free clear MEGA PACs™ contain a concentrated liquid detergent that provides active cleaning for your clothes. The formula contains 2X the stainlifting power* that can conquer any laundry load so that you can get back to doing what you love. 100% free of perfumes and dyes MEGA PACS™ are tough on stains, gentle on skin®.
The MEGA PACS™ film is a laundry-safe, hypoallergenic material that fully dissolves when it is mixed with water in your washing machine. It is made from a biodegradable polyvinyl film. The film will dissolve completely when it is mixed with water—even cold water—when used as directed in the washing machine drum.
Like any laundry detergent, all® free clear MEGA PACS™ should be kept out of reach of children. Store the container where children cannot reach or climb to it, in a locked place if needed. Be sure it is fully closed. Never let children handle pacs, even if supervised, and never leave pacs outside of the container.
Like all detergent products, all® free clear MEGA PACs™ should be kept out of reach and out of sight of children. all® free clear MEGA PACs™ are harmful if swallowed and should not make contact with eyes. If swallowed or if contact with eyes is made, call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting and make sure to rinse eyes with water immediately for at least 15 minutes.
Contact with water or saliva will quickly dissolve the film on all® free clear MEGA PACS™. As such, all® free clear MEGA PACs™ should never be handled with wet hands. Also, pacs that are stuck together should never be pulled apart, nor should any pac ever be punctured or pulled open.
all® free clear MEGA PACS™ are filled with liquid detergent and sealed in a water-soluble film. For small, medium, and large loads, simply place one pac in the drum of the machine before you put the clothes in. For extra-large loads or HE large loads, place two MEGA PACS™ in the drum of the machine. It is important that you put the pac in before you add your laundry. When the water flows in, all® free clear MEGA PACS™ will dissolve completely—even in cold water—releasing the active cleaning ingredients throughout the wash. At the end of the wash cycle, the detergent rinses cleanly away, leaving clothes clean and fresh.
The MEGA PACS™ dissolve when mixed with water in the washing machine. The outside film is water-soluble, dissolving at all water temperatures. When mixed with water, the pacs readily dissolve and disperse detergent throughout the wash. The outside container is made of plastic to guard against moisture. It is important to close the bag or tub after each use. Also, you should avoid touching the pacs with wet hands, as the outer film could weaken or prematurely begin to dissolve before it reaches the washing machine.
all® free clear MEGA PACS™ are safe to use in all washing machines: HE, non-HE, top loaders and front loaders. Please follow the directions on the package to ensure optimal results from the pacs in your machine. For HE machines, do not put it into the drawer as stated on your machine, as the pacs will not properly dissolve or disperse when put in the drawer.
Yes. Place the pac in the washer drum before you add the clothes. Do not put it into the drawer as stated on your machine, as the pacs will not properly dissolve or disperse when put in the drawer.
With an HE machine, place your all® free clear MEGA PACS™ directly into the drum. Then add your clothes. To ensure full dissolvability and dispersion throughout the wash, never place MEGA PACS™ in the HE dispenser/drawer. Remember, all® free clear MEGA PACS™ should be used differently than liquid or powder detergent in an HE machine.
For best results, we recommend using one pac for small, medium, and large size loads and two pacs for extra-large or HE large loads.
You can expect all® MEGA PACS™ to provide a great clean, like your all® liquid and powder, so your clothes will be fresh and clean after every load.
From the #1 Recommended brand by dermatologists, allergists and pediatricians for sensitive skin, all® free clear MEGA PACS™ have been specially developed and tested to be gentle on skin.
- Always run new clothes through the wash with all® free clear to remove excess dyes and fabric finishers that may cause skin irritation.2
- Use your washer’s full rinse cycle to let the detergents rinse away from your clothes and avoid contact with your skin.3
- Don’t overload the machine. Loading your washer with the right amount of clothes means that the laundry detergent will dissolve correctly.2
- Studies have shown that clothes treated with a fabric softener have a potential benefit for people with sensitive skin.12
- Never leave wet clothing in the washing machine, where mold can quickly grow.
- Opt for the dryer. Hanging clothes out to dry can attract pollen and mold.
- Shower and wash clothing after being outside to reduce pollen buildup.
- Dehumidifiers also discourage mold from growing. Dust and vacuum, and spray soft surfaces in bedrooms with fabric refresher every few days.4
- Washing stuffed animals with all® free clear is the best way to care for sensitive skin. For extra care, try stowing stuffed toys in a plastic bag in the freezer for a few hours to kill off bacteria.4
- Use plastic hypoallergenic cases on mattresses, box springs and pillows to prevent allergens from accumulating in these frequented spots.4
- Every spring and fall, wash your curtains, bedding, etc. with all® free clear to help get rid of allergens that are prevalent during these seasons.
- For best cleaning, use the hottest water your fabric can handle to avoid having to rewash.6
- To remove gum or gooey substances, freeze your clothes and then scrape them with a butter knife. Afterward, you can wash as normal with any all® detergent.10
- To avoid ironing, remove clothes from the dryer immediately, and hang shirts and pants to prevent wrinkles.6
- Adding ¼ cup of white vinegar to the wash can cut grease and soften water.
- Cleaning your dryer can make it dry more effectively in a smaller amount of time, especially when you clean the moisture sensor.6
- Put two laundry baskets in your closet: one for whites and one for colors. This way you can sort them with zero effort, as opposed to rifling through everything later.6
How To Use
- Dry hands before handling pacs.
- Add pac(s) directly to drum (not dispenser), then add laundry.
- Close container and immediately return it to its storage location.
- Wash and dry hands.
NEVER leave pacs outside this container.
Do not use for pre-treating or hand-washing. Store in a cool, dry place.
How To Apply
Regular loads: 1 all free clear MEGA PAC™
Large loads: 1 all free clear MEGA PAC™
Extra Large/HE Full Loads: 2 all free clear MEGA PACS™
WARNING: HARMFUL IF PUT IN MOUTH OR SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. Pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. Contains concentrated surfactants (nonionic and anionic) and enzymes.
- Keep pacs out of reach of children.
- Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place.\
- Keep container fully closed.
- Never leave any pacs out of container.
- DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised.
Avoid breaking pacs.
- Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture.
- Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them.
Call poison control center immediately (1-800-222-1222) if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse out mouth, do not induce vomiting.
ALWAYS CLOSE CONTAINER AFTER USE.