- Fights tough odors and 100% of stain types*
- Bleachable, oily/waxy, enzymatic, particulate
- 5-in-1 formula with superior OXI power that fights odors, whitens, brightens, and freshens
- vs. all® fresh clean sunshine fresh detergent
- Convenient, mess-free single-dose pac format
- Formulated for use in all water temperatures, including cold water
- Works with all washing machine types, including high efficiency (HE) machines
- Available in 19-count, 39-count, and 60-count varieties, as well as in liquid laundry detergent.
How To Use
- Dry hands before handling pacs.
- Add pac(s) directly to drum (not dispenser), then add laundry.
- Close container and immediately return it to its storage location.
- Wash and dry hands.
NEVER leave pacs outside this container.
Do not use for pre-treating or hand-washing. Store in a cool, dry place.
How To Apply
Regular loads: 1 mighty pacs®
Large loads: 2 mighty pacs®
Extra Large/HE Full Loads: 3 mighty pacs®
WARNING: HARMFUL IF PUT IN MOUTH OR SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. Pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. Contains concentrated surfactants (nonionic and anionic) and enzymes
- Keep pacs out of reach of children.
- Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place.\
- Keep container fully closed.
- Never leave any pacs out of container.
- DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised.
Avoid breaking pacs.
- Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture.
- Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them.
Call poison control center immediately (1-800-222-1222) if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse out mouth, do not induce vomiting.
ALWAYS CLOSE CONTAINER AFTER USE.