all® mighty pacs® contain a concentrated liquid detergent that provides active cleaning for your clothes. The formula has been concentrated and adapted to fit into the small pacs while still helping you attack tough kid stains. Powerful clean, mighty results.
The mighty pacs® film is a laundry-safe, hypoallergenic material that fully dissolves when it is mixed with water in your washing machine. It is made from a biodegradable polyvinyl film. The film will dissolve completely when it is mixed with water—even cold water—when used as directed in the washing machine drum.
Like any laundry detergent, all® mighty pacs® should be kept out of reach of children. Store the container where children cannot reach or climb to it, in a locked place if needed. Be sure it is fully closed. Never let children handle pacs, even if supervised, and never leave pacs outside of the container.
Like all detergent products, all® mighty pacs® should be kept out of reach and out of sight of children. all® mighty pacs® are harmful if swallowed and should not make contact with eyes. If swallowed or if contact with eyes is made, call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting and make sure to rinse eyes with water immediately for at least 15 minutes.
Contact with water or saliva will quickly dissolve the film on all® mighty pacs.® As such, all® mighty pacs® should never be handled with wet hands. Also, pacs that are stuck together should never be pulled apart, nor should any pac ever be punctured or pulled open.
all® mighty pacs® are filled with liquid detergent and sealed in a water-soluble film. For small to medium loads, simply place one pac in the drum of the machine before you put the clothes in, for both HE and top-loading machines. For large loads, place two mighty pacs® in the drum of the machine for both HE and top-loading machines. It is important that you put the pac in before you add your laundry. When the water flows in, all® mighty pacs® will dissolve completely—even in cold water—releasing the active cleaning ingredients throughout the wash. At the end of the wash cycle, the detergent rinses cleanly away, leaving clothes clean and fresh. Because the mighty pacs® are pre-measured to provide the right amount of detergent to clean your clothes, you can be confident that you are using the correct amount of detergent every time.
The mighty pacs® dissolve when mixed with water in the washing machine. The outside film is water-soluble, dissolving at all water temperatures. When mixed with water, the pacs readily dissolve and disperse detergent throughout the wash. The outside container is made of plastic to guard against moisture. It is important to close the bag or tub after each use. Also, you should avoid touching the pacs with wet hands, as the outer film could weaken or prematurely begin to dissolve before it reaches the washing machine.
all® mighty pacs® are safe to use in all washing machines: HE, non-HE, top loaders and front loaders. Please follow the directions on the package to ensure optimal results from the pacs in your machine. For HE machines, do not put it into the drawer as stated on your machine, as the pacs will not properly dissolve or disperse when put in the drawer.
Yes. Place the pac in the washer drum before you add the clothes. Do not put it into the drawer as stated on your machine, as the pacs will not properly dissolve or disperse when put in the drawer.
With an HE machine, place your all® mighty pacs® directly into the drum. Then add your clothes. To ensure full dissolvability and dispersion throughout the wash, never place all® mighty pacs® in the HE dispenser/drawer. Remember, all® mighty pacs® should be used differently than liquid or powder detergent in an HE machine.
For best results, we recommend using one pac for regular-size loads and two pacs for large or heavily soiled loads.
You can expect all® mighty pacs® to provide a great clean, like your all® liquid and powder, so your clothes will be fresh and clean after every load.
Yes. It is perfectly fine to use your regular fabric softener while using all® mighty pacs®. Use in the same way you would use regular liquid or powder detergent.
- For best cleaning, use the hottest water your fabric can handle to avoid having to rewash.6
- To remove gum or gooey substances, freeze your clothes and then scrape them with a butter knife. Afterward, you can wash as normal with any all® detergent.10
- To avoid ironing, remove clothes from the dryer immediately, and hang shirts and pants to prevent wrinkles.6
- Adding ¼ cup of white vinegar to the wash can cut grease and soften water.
- Cleaning your dryer can make it dry more effectively in a smaller amount of time, especially when you clean the moisture sensor.6
- Put two laundry baskets in your closet: one for whites and one for colors. This way you can sort them with zero effort, as opposed to rifling through everything later.6
How To Use
- Dry hands before handling pacs.
- Add pac(s) directly to drum (not dispenser), then add laundry.
- Close container and immediately return it to its storage location.
- Wash and dry hands.
NEVER leave pacs outside this container.
Do not use for pre-treating or hand-washing. Store in a cool, dry place.
How To Apply
Regular loads: 1 mighty pacs®
Large loads: 2 mighty pacs®
Extra Large/HE Full Loads: 3 mighty pacs®
WARNING: HARMFUL IF PUT IN MOUTH OR SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. Pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING: Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. Contains concentrated surfactants (nonionic and anionic) and enzymes.
- Keep pacs out of reach of children.
- Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place.
- Keep container fully closed.
- Never leave any pacs out of container.
- DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised.
Avoid breaking pacs.
- Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture.
- Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them.
Call poison control center immediately (1-800-222-1222) if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed, rinse out mouth, do not induce vomiting.
ALWAYS CLOSE CONTAINER AFTER USE.