More reasons all® free clear is #1
- #1 detergent brand recommended by
dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians
for sensitive skin
- Removes 99% of the top everyday and
- The first laundry detergent to be awarded the
National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptancetm
- Always run new clothes through the wash with all® free clear to remove excess dyes and fabric finishers that may cause skin irritation.2
- Use your washer’s full rinse cycle to let the detergents rinse away from your clothes and avoid contact with your skin.3
- Don’t overload the machine. Loading your washer with the right amount of clothes means that the laundry detergent will dissolve correctly.2
- Studies have shown that clothes treated with a fabric softener have a potential benefit for people with sensitive skin.12
- Never leave wet clothing in the washing machine, where mold can quickly grow.
- Opt for the dryer. Hanging clothes out to dry can attract pollen and mold.
- Shower and wash clothing after being outside to reduce pollen buildup.
- Dehumidifiers also discourage mold from growing. Dust and vacuum, and spray soft surfaces in bedrooms with fabric refresher every few days.4
- Washing stuffed animals with all® free clear is the best way to care for sensitive skin. For extra care, try stowing stuffed toys in a plastic bag in the freezer for a few hours to kill off bacteria.4
- Use plastic hypoallergenic cases on mattresses, box springs and pillows to prevent allergens from accumulating in these frequented spots.4
- Every spring and fall, wash your curtains, bedding, etc. with all® free clear to help get rid of allergens that are prevalent during these seasons.
- For best cleaning, use the hottest water your fabric can handle to avoid having to rewash.6
- To remove gum or gooey substances, freeze your clothes and then scrape them with a butter knife. Afterward, you can wash as normal with any all® detergent.10
- To avoid ironing, remove clothes from the dryer immediately, and hang shirts and pants to prevent wrinkles.6
- Adding ¼ cup of white vinegar to the wash can cut grease and soften water.
- Cleaning your dryer can make it dry more effectively in a smaller amount of time, especially when you clean the moisture sensor.6
- Put two laundry baskets in your closet: one for whites and one for colors. This way you can sort them with zero effort, as opposed to rifling through everything later.6
How To Use
For regular dryer loads, place one sheet on top of wet clothes and discard after use. Use two sheets for large loads.
Synthetic/Permanent Press Items: Always use low heat setting
How To Apply
In case of spotting, wet fabric and rub with a liquid detergent and then rinse and rewash.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product on children's sleewear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance.