More reasons all® free clear is #1
- #1 detergent brand recommended by
dermatologists, allergists, and pediatricians
for sensitive skin
- Removes 99% of the top everyday and
- The first laundry detergent to be awarded the
National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptancetm
- Always run new clothes through the wash with all® free clear to remove excess dyes and fabric finishers that may cause skin irritation.2
- Use your washer’s full rinse cycle to let the detergents rinse away from your clothes and avoid contact with your skin.3
- Don’t overload the machine. Loading your washer with the right amount of clothes means that the laundry detergent will dissolve correctly.2
- Studies have shown that clothes treated with a fabric softener have a potential benefit for people with sensitive skin.12
- Never leave wet clothing in the washing machine, where mold can quickly grow.
- Opt for the dryer. Hanging clothes out to dry can attract pollen and mold.
- Shower and wash clothing after being outside to reduce pollen buildup.
- Dehumidifiers also discourage mold from growing. Dust and vacuum, and spray soft surfaces in bedrooms with fabric refresher every few days.4
- Washing stuffed animals with all® free clear is the best way to care for sensitive skin. For extra care, try stowing stuffed toys in a plastic bag in the freezer for a few hours to kill off bacteria.4
- Use plastic hypoallergenic cases on mattresses, box springs and pillows to prevent allergens from accumulating in these frequented spots.4
- Every spring and fall, wash your curtains, bedding, etc. with all® free clear to help get rid of allergens that are prevalent during these seasons.
- For best cleaning, use the hottest water your fabric can handle to avoid having to rewash.6
- To remove gum or gooey substances, freeze your clothes and then scrape them with a butter knife. Afterward, you can wash as normal with any all® detergent.10
- You can use all® free clear OXI laundry booster to help clean up stains around the house.
- To avoid ironing, remove clothes from the dryer immediately, and hang shirts and pants to prevent wrinkles.6
- Adding ¼ cup of white vinegar to the wash can cut grease and soften water.
- Cleaning your dryer can make it dry more effectively in a smaller amount of time, especially when you clean the moisture sensor.6
- Put two laundry baskets in your closet: one for whites and one for colors. This way you can sort them with zero effort, as opposed to rifling through everything later.6
How To Use
Medium Load: Fill to Line 1; Large Load: Large, heavily soiled loads: Fill to Line 2. For Whiter Whites and brighter Brights* add to every load: Add all® Oxi Laundry Booster directly in the drum, then add laundry on top. Use with your detergent.
How To Apply
Pre-soak for better stain removal: 1: Fill to line 2 and mix with 1 gallon of warm water; 2: Soak garments for 1-6 hours; 3: Wash as normal
For Stain Removal on Carpets & Upholstery: 1: Remove excess stain before treating; 2: Fill to line 2 and mix with 1/2 gallon of warm water; 3: apply solution to stain and let stand for 5-30 minutes; 4: Rinse with fresh water then scrub and bloth with towel until dry
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. Contains anionic and/or nonionic surfactants, and enzymes. FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a physician. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.